Our Ingredients: What’s Inside Matters
Everything we put in our homes and on our bodies affects our health and the health of the planet. That’s why we obsess over every single ingredient.
All Purpose Cleaner Ingredients
Saponified Coconut Oil
• It’s simple: we took a coconut and created a powerful soap. It sounds like magic, but it’s science.
• It’s legit: the engine behind our effective clean tackles grease, grime, stains, and splotches just as well as those non-coconut products out there.
• It’s a good clean: coconut oil is known for its antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial powers.
Saponified Olive Oil
• A safe, natural oil that breaks up any grease or stain parties happening in your house.
• A versatile liquid fat that works great on your countertops or a nice piece of bread. Or both. We recommend both.
• A bio-based preservative that helps extend our collection’s shelf life.
• Also a skin-friendly moisturizer.
• A weak acid found in the juice of citrus plants like lemons and oranges.
• Tough on bacteria, mold, and mildew but gentle on us humans.
• A mineral-based ingredient that helps to get rid of tough stains, gunk, and dirt
• Helps to leave all your dishes and glasses clean and spotless