Our Ingredients: What’s Inside Matters
Everything we put in our homes and on our bodies affects our health and the health of the planet. That’s why we obsess over every single ingredient.
Liquid Dish Soap Ingredients
Saponified Coconut Oil
• It’s simple: we took a coconut and created a powerful soap. It sounds like magic, but it’s science.
• It’s legit: the engine behind our effective clean tackles grease, grime, stains, and splotches just as well as those non-coconut products out there.
• It’s a good clean: coconut oil is known for its antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial powers.
• Sourced from orange peels, it gives oranges their classic fresh smell—and is a big part of our signature scent.
Saponified Olive Oil
• A safe, natural oil that breaks up any grease or stain parties happening in your house.
• A versatile liquid fat that works great on your countertops or a nice piece of bread. Or both. We recommend both.
• A natural gel that’s tough on the bad stuff but gentle on your skin.
• This superpower succulent plant is an ambitious triple threat, used in cleaning, medicine, and cosmetics.
• A weak acid found in the juice of citrus plants like lemons and oranges.
• Tough on bacteria, mold, and mildew but gentle on us humans.