Our Ingredients: What’s Inside Matters
Everything we put in our homes and on our bodies affects our health and the health of the planet. That’s why we obsess over every single ingredient.
Dishwasher Tablets Ingredients
Water Soluble Film
• Thin, eco-friendly film that encases each and every tablet in a concentrated dose of clean.
• A non-toxic synthetic polymer (aka many, many molecules strung together).
• Dissolves in water and is 100% biodegradable.
• Safe for you and the world, not safe for those dirty dishes.
• A holding agent that keeps tablets packed together until it’s time to unleash their cleaning powers.
• Derived from plant-based oils.
• Everyone's favorite mineral, here to fight oil, grease, and other stains
• The same all natural salty salt you sprinkle so generously on fries
• A binding agent that helps keep tablets in tip-top shape.
• It’s all about timing: this allows the ingredients to release at the right time during the wash cycle window.
Sodium Citrate Dehydrate
• Sounds intimidating but is really just salt from citric acid, used to help control our solution’s PH and acidity.
• Also hanging out in your grocery store, in items like yogurt, jams, processed cheeses, and wines.