6 Simple Ways for a Sustainable Summer
By: The Cleancult Team
May 31, 2022
We’re kicking off our most sustainable summer ever—and yours! Here are some easy tips for how to do it:
1. Let There Be (Natural) Light. Turn your home’s lights off during the day to enjoy the sun and save energy.
2. Go EZ On The AC. When you can, forgo the air conditioning for fresh air from open windows.
3. Rehydrate With A Reusable Bottle. Reusable, refillable bottles are a stylish and sustainable way to hydrate. Win-win!
4. Unplug To Recharge. Preserving your energy is important, too! Meditate, get outside, and reconnect with yourself and others.
5. Plants, Plants, Plants. Decorate with the most sustainable decor: plants. They also reduce indoor air pollution!
6. Clean With Meaning. Keep your summer space clean and green with eco-friendly cleaning products like ours. Click here to shop cleanly!