Science | Feb 20
Are you constantly wondering how you can make your household more...natural? Or even better yet...all natural? Well, after looking at the ingredients in several cleaners, soaps, and skin cleansers, we can comfortably talk about these top 10 all natural products you can use daily. Even though many people are hesitant about making the jump into green or natural products, it’s now easier than ever before! With greater effectiveness, better scents (or lack thereof), and awesome uses, these are some of the best natural products we could find (other than a great brand we know and love hint hint) in no particular order.
1. Eco-Me - Natural Powerful Toilet Bowl Cleaner Toilets are definitely one of the toughest things to clean in your home (nobody likes that!). But that doesn’t mean that there shouldn’t a an all natural product that can help you out! This toilet bowl cleaner is made with plant extracts and other natural ingredients. It also has antibacterial properties, so your toilet will be clean and free of pesky germs! While most toilet cleaners leave behind a toxic cloud of fragrances and fumes, this natural cleaner deodorizes with a natural mint scent. Pretty good, right?
2. Better Life - All-Purpose Cleaner Wipes Clary Sage & Citrus Want to keep everything in your house clean and germ free? These all natural disinfectant wipes might just do the trick! They are easy to use and are a quick and efficient way to wipe down surfaces without leaving behind any dangerous chemicals. These wipes are strong enough to cut through grease, grime, and germs, so go crazy!
3. Pura Naturals - Stink Free Cleaning Sponges (Six Pack) It's counter intuitive (ha, puns) to clean and wipe your dishes or even countertops with a dirty, moldy, and stinky sponge. Well, these natural Pura sponges repel bacteria and germs, while at the same time grabbing grease, oil, and stains so as to leave your dishes squeaky clean! These sponges are made from renewable resources and have a negative carbon footprint on the environment, too!
4. We Love Eyes - Natural makeup remover oil Another fantastic product comes from We Love Eyes. This awesome makeup remover contains all natural ingredients like jojoba oil, grape-seed oil, and tea tree oil. It is gentle on your eyes, eyelids, and face and works even against the waterproof stuff! Going to sleep with a face full of makeup can irritate your skin or even inflame your eyelids, so go the all natural way!
5. Rahua - Color Full Shampoo Rahua products are uniquely sourced and processed by people in accordance with traditional Quechua methods and rituals. The brand is committed to clean, natural, vegan, organic products dedicated to sustaining the Amazon Rainforest and the indigenous people. This awesome shampoo is all natural and made with plant-based ingredients. Their “color protection complex—appropriate for all shades of color-treated and highlighted hair—enhances and extends color while Rahua and morete oils from the Amazon rainforest nourish and strengthen each strand.”
6. Davids - Natural Toothpaste
We’re often very conscious of what we eat and what we nurture our body with. However, we’re less careful when it comes to what toothpaste we use to brush our teeth. Davids Natural Toothpaste is made only with natural ingredients and has no sulphate or phosphate! It’s safe, healthy, vegan, and completely natural! (Plus it has a nice natural mint flavor, which is both pleasing and healthy).
7. Friendly Soap - Natural Shampoo Bar Lavender & Geranium Castor oil is the key ingredient in this natural shampoo bar. It deeply conditions and creates a creamy, hydrating, lavender-scented lather. Also, this natural shampoo bar is a great alternative to conventional plastic-packaged shampoo!
8. Dr. Bronners Unscented Bar Soap Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are biodegradable, vegan, gentle and versatile. But, most importantly, they are made with natural ingredients that are gentle for washing your body, face or hair!
9. Attitude - Reusable Dryer Cloth Can’t shake the need of using fabric softener every time you do your laundry? Are you aware of all the chemicals and toxins that are in fabric softener? Why not opt for a natural product instead? These awesome fabric softener/static eliminating cloths work for up to 300 loads! (Plus they are natural, hypoallergenic, and sustainable).
10. Dr Bronner’s - Organic Hand Sanitizer Want to kill germs on the go, but want none of those harmful chemicals on your hands? This is a great alternative! Their simple formula includes: organic ethyl alcohol, water, organic lavender oil, and organic glycerin - that's it! It’s just as effective as other hand sanitizers but with the added benefit that it’s all natural! It’s even safe to use for kids!