YOUR ROOM-BY-ROOM CLEANING GUIDE
By: The Cleancult Team
March 15, 2021
Want some quick tips for how to clean every room in your house? You’re in the right place! This quick cleaning guide serves up top tricks and product picks to deliver a whole-home clean that’s effective and eco-friendly.
Ugh. No one likes cleaning the bathroom but everyone likes a clean bathroom.
Cleancult’s All-Purpose Cleaner makes this dirty work a lot easier. This versatile formula tackles your shower, sink, toilet, tub, glass, and walls. The result: a deep, responsible clean in your choice of a subtle scent. Simply spray it on surfaces, wait five minutes, and wipe with a soft cloth.
And Cleancult’s All-Purpose Cleaner is the perfect answer to dirty counters, surfaces, and everything in between. So go ahead. Cook up a storm, invite over your messiest eaters, have that epic food fight. With these products at your side, your kitchen will return to spotless in no time.
This formula pairs perfectly with Cleancult’s Dryer Balls, which naturally soften your clothes with 100% New Zealand wool and last up to 1,000 cycles.
- Clean the hardest room first. The one you dread the most. The one that makes you want to pull your hair out. Once it’s done, you’ll feel like a cleaning queen, and ready to take on smaller, easier messes.
- Clean items from top to bottom, so dirt and dust fall down towards the unclean areas. Who knew gravity could help you clean?
- When cleaning multiple bathrooms, remember that formulas should sit for 5-10 minutes in order to really work their magic. Go through each bathroom and spray the areas you want to clean. By the time you return to the first bathroom, it’ll be ready to be wiped down.
- It’s easier to clean every couple of weeks than to wait several months and do a deep clean. Deep cleans take longer, plus they always make people grumpier.
- Live with someone else? Make cleaning a team sport and ask them to help out. Or fake a mysterious back injury and ask them to do all the cleaning. Both ideas are good.
- Cleaning your house is the best time to blast your best bad music.
- When in doubt, reach for Cleancult’s All-Purpose Cleaner. This coconut-powered formula eliminates dust, dirt, germs, and grime on your counters, walls, high chairs, high-touch surfaces, toys, electronics, and more. And it does all that without any of the toxic chemicals or harsh odors that can make your house feel (and smell) less like home.