Cleancult was started when one of our co-founders, Ryan, looked at the back of his bottle of laundry detergent and didn't see any ingredients listed. He started to research this and was shocked at the chemicals in current cleaners. So, he looked for the natural alternatives. The problem - these "green cleaners" were covered in plastic packaging, used hard to pronounce ingredients, and didn't clean that well. It was then that Cleancult was born.
Our proprietary technology takes the natural antimicrobial and antifungal properties in coconuts and uses it to power an unparalleled clean. It’s important that new customers know that coconut is not just an ingredient, or a scent—it’s the source of our power. But it didn’t stop there. Cleancult was built to fix ALL of the dirty problems with cleaning. By making natural cleaners that actually clean, with ingredients you can actually understand, in the first ever paper packaging in the industry (milk cartons rather than plastic bottles).
Cleancult's Cofounders: Ryan Lupberger & Zachary Bedrosian
Named an IAB Top 250 Consumer brand in its first year of launch (2019), Cleancult is positioned to be the quickest growing better for you consumer brand, deliver products that people love, and help each individual rid their home, their family, and the planet of harmful gunk!
So, if joining an independent, self-driven, high-performing, high growth, and creative team sounds like something you'd love, take a look through our current openings.
We’re always looking for people who love solving big problems and working on beautiful consumer experiences and scalable products - even if you don’t like cleaning (our co-founder still struggles with laundry) email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title from the Job Descriptions below with a brief description of who you are, your resume, and why you think you could be a fit for the role.
Cleancult is cleaning
While unlimited cleaning products are one of the perks we offer, we offer many generous benefits to our full-time Team Members, which currently include:
• The knowledge that you’re helping to rid the world of plastic, chemicals, and toxins (for each customer of Cleancult over 44lbs of plastic are removed each year)
• Array of options for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Bi-annual Team Retreat in exciting locations like Salt Lake City and Puerto Rico
• Fully transparent company metrics, strategic decisions, and KPI tracking
• Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
• Commuter Benefits for Parking and Transit
• Initial and subsequent equity grants for eligible employees
• Flexible Time Off Policy
• Access to unlimited Cleancult Products
• Company activities including happy hours, fireside chats, drinks with the team, and (currently) drink making classes via Zoom from Airbnb “mixology” experts
MARKETING:VP of Growth
New York City, NYDirector, Trade Marketing
No Location Preference
No Location Preference
OPERATIONS:VP of Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Tulsa, OK or New York City, NYRetail Logistics Manager
Tulsa, OK or New York City, NY
DESIGN:Senior Multi-Media Graphic Designer
San Juan, PR