Saponified Coconut Oil
- • The wow factor, natural cleaning power that takes our solutions to the next level
- • Saponified coconut oil is a fancy term for coconut oil that has been treated with natural minerals, transforming it into a soap that can take on stains and grease alongside the best of 'em
- • Armed with high shelf stability and bold enough to break up oils and grease, coconut oil is a main ingredient we consider ourselves lucky to have around
Palm Kernel & Oil
- • A natural hardening agent used to ensure our bar soaps don't slip right through your fingers
- • Oil derived from the kernel of palm trees
- • We use Certified Sustainable Palm Oil, which follows RSPO criteria to minimize the negative impact harvesting can have on communities and palm-producing regions
Natural Lemongrass Essential Oil Blend
- • This is the secret to getting our cleaners to smell like pure sunshine
- • A completely natural essential oil blend that gives out a never overwhelming, always pleasant aroma
Organic Rosemary Extract
- • A stain removing agent that works overtime to add lovely fragrance while getting rid of the tough stuff
- • Oil extracted right from the leaves of rosemary
- • Also acts as a natural preservative, helping us extend the shelf life of our cleaners so you can rely on their cleaning power, today and tomorrow
Gentle on you, tough on whatever else
Our soap suds up with a powerful formula that nourishes and repairs inflamed skin, leaving your hands soft and smooth. A gentle and pleasant lemongrass scent lingers, it smells a little like sunshine...
Sensitive skin, have no fear
Babies and grandparents agree: everybody deserves clean. That's why we created a bar soap that's nourishing, moisturizing, and suitable for even the most sensitive members of the family.
Leaves drying to hand towels
While other formulas strip moisture away, ours soothes and nourishes the skin, restoring moisture and leaving you to dry just the way you want - with help from hand towels or air dryers.